Another year is about to end and looking back, there are some things I always wanted to do but I couldnt...maybe these can be counted as my resolutions for 2009 :p
01. Sing a song with Shreya Ghoshal (alrite....I can hear you guys sneering :D....I dont care if its a recording room or the streets, just a line would be enough :D...)
02. Get rid of all the excess flab I acquired (Well....almost there but not enough!!!Its a long journey from a 103 kg to a 77 kg guy but still not in shape!!!...I am the one to blame here as I was not a regular in the gym)
03. Get my H1 (:( what to do.....no problemo...I still have another year :) )
04. One last drink with dad (Oh k! Mom is gonna kill me if she reads this!! Dad has quit drinking and I want to enjoy a drink ONE last time with him...had plans this may but had to leave suddenly)
05. Meet some good friends I havent met AT ALL...(strange but true...I rarely make friends online but there happens to a good friend of mine in Mumbai (Dude..I know you'll read this one thanks to a google alert ;) and I expect you to comment too ) whom I always wanted to meet and the plan never went thro :( )
06. Make cofta (have to learn this from mom....she makes the best cofta.....)
07. Resume my kick boxing classes (been a whooping two years since I got back to martial arts....my leg has still not healed from the horrific crash I suffered on my 24th bday..:( )
08. Do something for my country and people (Right now its limited to donations during mine or my family member's bdays and occassions....I want to do something like sponsor a kids entire education etc....soon....very soon!!!!!)
09. Rein my temper.....(He He He.....Its impossible.....:D)
10. Complete the design of my dream house (A little known hobby....I love to design homes and this one is in process for 10 years now...still not complete :D)
11. Send my parents on a world tour....My lil sis and I can stay behind ;)....Plans are in place!!!!
12. Get a car in the US.....(A perfectionist...I have rejected so many cars just because one of the specifications was not in place....am obsessed with detail..a typical virgoan trait!!)
Well...Thats like one per month...:) The list has not ended but hopefully it will shrink :).....