Monday, December 29, 2008

Crazy Crazy!!!!

Back....end of my exams and finished them off with decent scores :-)...Enjoying my unplanned vacation and ya...working out religiously to get back in shape...that will take me 3-4 months more I guess, broke my middle finger and had to keep it in a cast for 3 weeks grrrrrrrr. Might fly to India in the second week of Jan...before that, I am flying to NYC in the next 2 hours :-) gonna watch the ball drop at Times Square....caught up with all the movies and cricket matches I missed, prepared new dishes and burnt 600 calories almost everyday....results are beginning to show :-) Looks like I'll tone up before my wedding (hope it happens in or after 2010...not 09)...saw Ghajini and loved Aamir's performance as usual...though I thought Surya was better as Sanjay. Asin was lovely ;) and Shreya Ghoshal was wonderful in Lattoo...am lattoo over her voice, the song and Jiah :D...loved the cement scene and the scene where Asin tells Aamir that she sold the car for his mothers treatment....so damn touching!!!I hope someone loves me like that in future....seriously...in todays world, people are so obsessed with money that they ignore all the wonderful moments with their family...I hope I am not one of them!!! I dont have much experience but I am a hardcore romantic at heart and a sucker for such things...may not sound manly but hey...we are also human beings!!Men love to be romantic and if the lady responds in a similar way, men feel they have reached heaven!!!Cant say this to any of my friends as they will pull my leg...am the only guy who is single in my group...all my friends are married (disadvantages of being the youngest!!!!And underage by 2 years!!!) Anyways am looking to meet my family after 8 months :-) Mom's aalu paratha and lassi...MAN!!!!!Missed it a lot...the roadside pani puris, an occassional drink with dad, teasing my lil sis...man that was a perfect life...now I am here in the US all alone missing all the wonderful moments I shared with my family......am gonna relive them soon :) ...Anyways gotta start my packing...will update this space soon......hafta rewind 2008 :p

2 comments:

Jahnabi Roy said...

ghajini is a reamke of memento... if u hvnt seen it...(which i dnt thnk considering u loved ghajini)...watch it....

Vivek said...

well....I did watch Mememnto long before I saw Ghajini :p