Sunday, September 30, 2007

Be Right Back!!!!

Okies.....I know I am neglecting this space for quite a while...what to do things are so tight and as usual, my life is too dramatic :-) right now am experiencing life in the US...and ya miss India and miss India :D.....am thinking of something to post and will be back with lots of them.Thanks to everyone for all the comments I've received in my mail. I am thankful that you all spend time to read my blog and some of the mails I received regarding the last article were really touching. Yes it is a true incident, not one of my fictitious exaggerations.

Once I start posting, I'll delete this post as usual. And ya comments are always welcome. I still get mails for Koi Kare Kisi Aur Se Pyar and am happy I am the reason for you to smile.....will come back with more humor. I know thats lacking now for quite sometime. The theme of my next story is a love marriage in which knowingly or unknowingly, I was the reason for the girl and boy to meet....am trying to induce a humor element in it and am hard pressed for time...I hope it would be worth the wait...so please be patient, I'll be back very soon...its a promise.

No comments: